Zettex FR 100 is a flexible, single-part, acrylic sealant for fire-resistant sealing. Zettex FR 100 is fire-resistant for up to 4 hours. Zettex FR 100 is also recommended for sealing slightly expanding construction joints (max 12.5 %) and for sealing gaps in fire-resistant constructions. Zettex FR 100 is only suitable for interior use.
• Fire-resistant for 4 hours
• No halogen, asbestos or solvents.
• Water-based and odourless
• In combination with Zettex Firefoam B1
• Can be painted over with most water and oil based paints.
• Adheres to the most common construction surfaces
• Durable and permanently flexible
• Tube 310 ml
• Fire-resistant sealant so the reliability of fire walls is maintained, for example used with:
• Low dilation joints in prefabricated panels, dividing walls and window frames.
• Sealing around expanding elements such as metal, pipes, cables and pipework.
• Repair of cracks in concrete and plaster layers.
The surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease and dust. Neither may there be any old sealant residues on the surface. Although the FR 100 adheres excellently to most common surfaces it is recommended to first carry out a test. Residues that have not properly hardened can be removed with Zettex Profireiniger. No adhesion possible to PE, PP and PTFE. The FR 100 can also not be used on bituminous surfaces or building materials where oil, softeners or solvents are released. It is also advised against using FR 100 when it comes into contact with water. It is advised to first carry out a test on unknown materials. The FR 100 can also be painted over with the most common colours.
|| Acrylate dispersion
|| +- 1.65 g/ml
|Skin formation time
|| +- 20 minutes (at 23℃; 50 % R.H.)
|Temperature for use
|| Between 5℃ and 35 ℃
|| +- 12.5 %
|| -20°C to +80°C